Recruitment for spring editions until January 30, 2019
Master of Business Administration
Candidates for the Executive MBA Programme at Collegium Humanum in Warsaw and Apsley Business School in London must have an appropriate level of education and professional experience.
- a copy of the diploma of university education (confirmed by Collegium Humanum or a notarized copy of the diploma of university education)
- Curriculum Vitae
- a copy of the document confirming the identity of the candidate including names, surname, date of birth and place of birth
- a completed application form (downloadable)
- a photo in the ID format (35×45)
- a document confirming the minimum of 3 years of professional experience or a copy of an entry in the business register
- confirmation of payment of the tuition fees (1st semester fee or the annual fee)
The basis for the admission to the MBA Programme at the Executive level is:
registration in the on-line recruitment system
- delivery of the required documents
A set of documents should be submitted to the Executive MBA Programme Office – by post or in person, and an appointment for an interview should be made by phone.